Amid a sea of mergers and acquisitions, EnvisionRxOptions continues to offer plan sponsors a valuable alternative
Earlier this month, Rite Aid Corporation and Albertsons Companies announced a mutual decision to terminate their previously publicized merger agreement. While the merger would have presented some benefits to EnvisionRxOptions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rite Aid, we remain optimistic on the continued growth of our companies. The media has been very favorable of the value of EnvisionRxOptions, and more and more plan sponsors and patients are adopting our visibly different approach.
While the pharmacy benefits and services marketplace continues to change and evolve, one thing remains constant: our unique value continues to grow for health plans, employers, unions and individuals looking for alternatives.
- The Options You Need. Our family of companies includes pharmacy benefit management (PBM) companies; mail order, specialty and compounding pharmacies; individual and group Medicare Part D plans; the leading PBM technology platform; and discount savings programs for fertility medications, as well as under-insured and uninsured patients. Owning all of the pieces of the pharmacy care experience offers greater flexibility with financial arrangements, greater customization, and an ability to offer full service or à la carte choices. EnvisionRxOptions is one of the largest pharmacy benefits and services companies not tied to a national health plan, assuring our health plan clients a partner focused on their business, not a competitor.
- Math that Makes Sense. Our focus is on lowering your real drug spend, not fake ‘savings,’ inflated rebates and discounts on drugs you don’t really need. While others manipulate their formularies and utilization management practices to give the illusion of larger discounts and rebates, our focus is on a balanced clinical approach that reduces total healthcare costs.
- Proven Patient Experience. From industry-leading patient outcomes to our accredited clinical, pharmacy and benefit management practices, EnvisionRxOptions knows how to help patients achieve better health at a lower cost.
- EnvisionRx is one of only 27 PBMs URAC-accredited for Pharmacy Benefit Management; has accreditation pending with the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA); and is just one of four organizations URAC-accredited for Drug Therapy Management.
- EnvisionPharmacies is URAC-accredited for Specialty Pharmacy and Mail Service Pharmacy, and its compounding division recently achieved accreditation by the Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (PCAB).
Amid a rapidly changing healthcare marketplace, EnvisionRxOptions continues to evolve our unique pharmacy benefits and services model, and remains focused on supporting plan sponsors and the millions of members and patients who depend on us, every day, to make medications more affordable for all.