Dawn Sherman and Jodi Taylor stand out for their roles in continuing the company’s success
“Those who turn good organizations into great organizations are motivated by a deep creative urge and an inner compulsion for sheer, unadulterated excellence for its own sake.” This quote from Jim Collins’ book, Good to Great, accurately sums up the drive of Dawn Sherman, president and Jodi Taylor, chief human resources officer of EnvisionRxOptions. Both of these health care leaders were drawn to Envision because of its success with its innovative, patented pass-through pharmacy pricing model and desire to make a great company even better.
The leadership efforts of Sherman and Taylor have not gone unnoticed, as evidenced by their recent recognition among the Nation’s Most Influential Women—and rightfully so. Both have built upon the company’s success, establishing new programs, adding new businesses, and improving systems and processes, all while creating a world-class workplace.
With Sherman at the helm, Envision has grown with new acquisitions and business lines, innovative programs addressing the industry’s toughest challenges, an expansion of the company’s technology portfolio and client reporting systems, and improved patient portal functionalities. Taylor has elevated the talent pool for all Envision brands by implementing an enterprise-wide goals and performance management system, robust training and recognition programs, and partnering with a nationally renowned research firm to measure and help drive employee engagement. Both are instrumental in creating a culture where people are recognized for their ‘above and beyond’ efforts.
Today, Envision is a multi-faceted health care company owning all of the pieces of the pharmacy care experience:
- EnvisionRx and MedTrakRx provide pharmacy benefit management services to clients of all sizes.
- EnvisionPharmacies, which includes mail, specialty and compounding services, provides more prescription options, drives adherence and helps members save money on medication.
- EnvisionInsurance provides an individual Part D Prescription Drug plan through EnvisionRxPlus, and group Medicare Part D Prescription Drug plans to members across the country.
- LakerSoftware offers a software technology platform for adjudicating claims and administering benefits.
- EnvisionSavings offers free prescription medication savings programs that give under-insured or uninsured members a simple way to get discounts on their prescriptions.
- DesignRx provides fertility drug discounts and support for families creating life.
- HospiceRx provides medication management for end-of-life hospice care.
Ask either woman about their role in Envision’s success and they will both humbly point to the efforts of the employees and their commitment to service. As Collins says in his book, “The difference between a good leader and a great leader is humility.”
It’s no surprise that these two women are being recognized for their leadership. Both have had stellar careers that have led them to Envision and have enabled them to apply their experiences to create jobs and build a high-performing organization with a focus on helping people get the medications they need at prices they can afford. To read more about the recognition received from Mass Market Retailer and their backgrounds, click here: Dawn Sherman and Jodi Taylor.
As Collins says, “Those who build great companies understand that the ultimate throttle for growth for any great company is not markets, or technology, or competition, or products. It is one thing above all others: the ability to get and keep enough of the right people.” For Envision, Sherman and Taylor are setting the standard for what ‘right’ looks like, and their momentum is fueling the company’s success.